A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Book 37 - The Timmy Touch by Kelli Chipponeri

This book is really funny.  Cosmo heard about a king that whatever he touched turned into gold.  So Timmy wished that everything he touched turned into things to make a pizza.  It didn't work because he did a whole bunch of things wrong.  His big mistake as that he accidentally touched Cosmo and he turned into a big meatball!  I did not like that they touched all the things to make stuff for the pizza but didn't have the pizza dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment