A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book 67 - The Snagglegrollop by Daniel Postgate

This book is about a monster and a boy.  The boy wants a cat or a dog but his parents say no.  Then he says a Snagglegrollop and his parents say “What’s that?” He walks back with a Snagglegrollop and his Dad says “What on earth is that?” and he says he just made it up. 
The whole story is about Sam wanting a pet and maybe getting a dog at the end.  The end is a mystery.  This is a good mystery book.  There are 2 mysteries.  Does Sam get a dog and where does the Snagglegrollop fly off to.   This is a gold star because the word Snagglegrollop is hard to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment