A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book 70 - Yay, You by Sandra Boynton

This review is an interview based on the questions in the book.
Aunt Stacey: Now that you are almost done your book challenge what project do you want to do?
Kael:      Another book challenge!
Aunt Stacey:  Do you like to go fast or go slow?
Kael:      I usually go medium but I like going really fast.
Aunt Stacey:  When you look in the mirror what do you see?
Kael:      Blue eyes, yellow hair, my t-shirt, and I see a missing tooth.  I have a missing tooth and there is only one thing.  Really I didn’t make my tooth go missing.  Mike made the tooth go missing by yanking on it.  It hurt!
Aunt Stacey:  Would you like to live where it is hot or where it is sometimes cold?
Kael: I would live somewhere its cold sometime, like where I already live.  My Mom would live somewhere really hot.  If she had the chance she would even live in the dessert.  You can even ask her.
Aunt Stacey:  Do you like to be busy or lazy?
Kael:  Busy, but I do both quite a lot.
Aunt Stacey:   Do you need to have lots of friends or just a few?
Kael:  Just a few.  Sometimes I like friends who like different things from me.
Aunt Stacey:  Do you like Science or Art?
Kael: Both.  Science because I like doing experiments and all I like about Art is you can do so much interesting stuff with it.
Aunt Stacey:   Would you like to listen to nature or rock and roll?
Kael: Sometimes nature but mostly Rock and Roll.  My favourite band is Simon and Garfunkel.  Some people don’t like Simon and Garfunkel.
Aunt Stacey: Do you prefer adventure or staying close to home?
Kael: Adventure!   I like going on an adventure where I can eat blueberries.
Aunt Stacey:  Kael, thank you for answering these questions.  Just one last question – Who is your favourite Aunt in the whole wide world? (Sorry other aunts!)
Kael: Aunt Stacey!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment