A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book 3 - I am Going by Mo Willems


This is a Piggie and Gerald book. I like Piggie and Gerald.   Piggie is going to lunch but Gerald doesn't know that until the end.  He asks if it is a big lunch and then he goes to lunch with Piggie because it is a big lunch. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kael,
    I'll donate $0.25 to the Family Room for every book you read in 2011. And I'm going to post this on my Facebook in hopes that others will donate too.
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kael,

    I will also donate .25 cents for every book you read. Good job for picking such an awesome way to remember your uncle and raise money for the family room. I am going to post it on Twitter and on Facebook and hopefully some of my friends will donate as well. Good job, buddy!

    Sabrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kael!
    I will donate 25 cents for every book you read. And so will my husband AND my kids, Mingi and MinKyoung. Thats 4 people so it makes $1 for every book you read! Good luck and keep reading!
    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kael,

    The Rouse family will sponsor you for 25 cents per book too, and we'll donate an extra $20 if you reach your goal of 100 books.

    Good luck!
    -Shawn, Amanda, Zachary, Cameron and Emmersyn Rouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kael,

    I LOVE this book by Mo Willems. In fact, I love all of his books! Have you read "Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus"? It is my favorite! I am so proud of you for taking on such a big challenge. I know you can do it! You are awesome, just like your Mom! Good luck and you have my support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amazing Kael! I will sponsor you for 25 cents for every book you read and like the Rouse family, I'll add an extra $20 if you reach your goal of 100.

    You are awesome! Good luck!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, Kael...
    My two daughters, Kristen and Shea, will also donate .25 cents per book...The girls are going to tell their friends about it as well...we should have a very nice donation for you! Hope you have a great summer of reading!

    All the best,

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete