A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Book 8 - Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak

It is the best book ever because Uncle Andre gave it to me.  Max lives with the wild things and it was only his imagination.  Max wears a wolf costume.  He told his mother "I will eat you up!" but she still gives him supper because she loves him.



3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite books from when I was younger. I love the illustrations of the monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kael,
    I love to read your book reviews. My friend Chantelle & I came up with a list of books you might like to read.
    I'm a Shark by Bob Shea
    Shark vs. Train by Chris Barton
    13 Words by Lemony Snicket
    Mabel Murple by Sheree Fitch
    Click Clack Moo by Doreen Cronin
    We Are in a Book by Mo Willems
    I Broke my Trunk by Mo Willems
    Scaredy Squirrel by Melanie Watt
    You're Finally Here by Melanie Watt
    The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
    Hallo-weiner by Dav Pilkey
    Vunce Upon a Time by J. Seibold
    Llama Llama Red Pyjama by Anna Dewdney
    Snowmen All Year by Caralyn Buehner
    Big Plans by Bob Shea

    I hope you like some of these books.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read some of these books already! I will read some more.

    ReplyDelete