A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Friday, June 17, 2011

Book 7 - Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff

Danny met the Dinosaur at the museum.  The museum reminds me of going to Toronto because we saw dinosaurs. I had only seen dinosaurs in books and in cartoons before Toronto.  It is a Silver Star. The only thing I didn’t like was the dinosaur didn’t go crazy and eat everything.  Too bad he never did.  I like when the people rode the dinosaur tail instead of the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment