A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Book 21 - Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! - Mo Willems

This is about a pigeon who wants to go to a hot dog party. 
And wants to stay up late.  He yawns a lot in this book. 
He tries everything to stay up late!  My favourite part is 
Hey! Hey!
Ho! Ho!
This here pigeon just won't go!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kael!

    Maybe when you get to 100 books we could have a hot dog party!

    I'm so glad your Mom liked my idea of letting you stay up late as long as you are working on your book reviews. I heard you took a bunch of books and papert to bed with you. I can't wait to hear your new reviews.

    Sorry, we didn't get to the library today. Hopefully we can go later this week and get you some new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kael,
    I love books by Mo Willems. I think he's very, very funny. Can't wait to see what you read next.
    D

    ReplyDelete