A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Monday, July 11, 2011

Book 22 - Eat Your Peas by Kes Grey and Nick Sharratt

This is a gold star book.  This is about a little girl who hates peas just like me.  I don't like broccoli either.  Her mom tries to get her to eat them by telling her that she will buy her anything.  She even offers to buy Africa and 100 chocolate factories. 


The little girl tells her mom that she will eat the peas if her mom eats the brussel sprouts.  Her mom does not like brussel sprouts just like my mom.  So they decide just to have dessert instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment