A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Friday, July 15, 2011

Book 24 - Click Clack Moo - Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin

And Ducks that type to be exact!  This book is about the cows that can type and they were trying to get a lot of electric blankets because they were so cold at night.  And they send lots and lots of notes and Farmer Brown sends lots of lots of notes.  They negotiate the electric blankets.  The Duck used the old typewriter to negotiate for the diving board.  This is a gold star.  The thing I like the best is the part that goes:
Click Clack Moo
Click Clack Moo
Clickety Clack Moo


No comments:

Post a Comment