A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Friday, July 15, 2011

Book 25! - Roger Loses His Marbles by Susanna Gretz

Roger has Lego, crayons and marbles just like me.  I won a big jar of marbles one time.  I guessed something like 1003 marbles and there was about 1003 marbles in the jar! 

This book is about Roger losing his marbles.  There is one in the cactus plant and a bunch in the window sill but he can't find them because his room is SO messy.  He finds the marbles and he has a game with Aunt Lulu.  He was always throwing all of his toys out of the toy box to find them. 

I read this book at the library.  Look for Click Clack Moo, and Roger Loses his Marbles, and No Ghost Under the Bed at the library.  I recommend these books are really good.  I am going to take some more books home with me to read and a movie. 

This is a bronze star book because it was super easy to read.  Gold means it is super hard or super good and silver means it is in the middle.  All the Mo Willems books are gold stars because he is my favourite author and illustrator. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kael on reaching 25 Books! I have a surprise for you.

    I think it is great that the library posted your newspaper article on the counter for everyone to see. You're a Superstar! I'm sure everyone loves to read your book reviews as much as I do.
    Love you, (gotcha first!)
    Aunt Stacey

    ReplyDelete