A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Book 30 - Scaredy Squirrel has a Birthday Party by Melanie Watt

I like it.  It is by Melanie Watt, one of my favourite authors to be exact. 
Scaredy Squirrel is scared of everything - germs, confetti, a whole bunch of things.  Scaredy Squirrel likes a plan, just like Aunt Stacey and just like me.  We love planning, one time we planned a mascot cake for the Olympics.  Except Scaredy Squirrel's ideas never work and ours always do. 

We have to plan a party for Aunt Stacey's birthday. This book was a gift from Aunt Stacey because I read so many books already!

1 comment:

  1. I like Melanie Watt too. You should read her book "You're Finally Here". The bunny is waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete