A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Monday, August 22, 2011

Book 31 - The Tawny Scrawny Lion by Katheryn Jackson

It is all about a tawny scrawny lion.  He chases zebras, monkeys, bears and kangaroos.  A rabbit comes along and the big animals ask him to talk to the lion.  The lion was too skinny to have a talk with the rabbit so the rabbit took him to his house for supper.  They had to stop a bunch of times on the way for fish and berries and other things.  So the rabbits feed him lots of carrot stew and then he only wants to eat carrot stew and not animals.  Except fish because they are a type of animal and they are in the stew. 

 Aunt Stacey read this book as a kid.  She thinks it should be a gold star because it has good memories of being a kid.   I think it is a gold star too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment