A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Book 33 - Sponge Bob Square Pants- I Saw It All by Sonia Sander

Gold star book becuase I like Sponge Bob.
Sponge Bob kept making up crazy reasons why there was money missing from his work. He blamed Plankton, then said maybe it was a tall, mean, coin-grabbing, straw-stealing outlaw. Then finally he blamed a scary coin-eating monster with big jaws who could chew through walls. Then the customer who forgot to pay his bill came back and Sponge Bob said that was going to be his next guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment