A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Book 98. Scaredy Squirrel makes a Friend by Melanie Watt

 This book is about a squirrel named Scaredy who just wants to make friends with a goldfish but things don't go according to plan so he ends up making friends with a dog instead.

His plan was to give him lemonade, wear a name tag and to wear mitts to hide his sweaty hands. 

He becomes friends with the dog when the dog is chasing him and he plays dead for 2 hours.  A couple of seconds after the 2 hours he noticed that the dog wants a friend and he wants a friend.  Things didn't go according to the plan so he made friends with the dog. 

My favourite part is where he ends up with a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment