A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Books77-97 Reading so fast it's hard to keep up!

Kael was a reading machine in the months leading up to Christmas.  While he did reviews for many of these books; however, I wanted to get the list up so I could jump forward to post his final reviews!  I will try to come back and fill in his reviews since they are very informative and entertaining.

77. Sammy the Seal by Syd Hoffman
78. Counting Sleepy Sheep by Rory Zuckerman
79. Go Track a Yak by Tony Johnson
80. Can I play too?  by Mo Willems
81. The Hockey Song by Stomping Tom Connors
82. Just One Goal by Robert Munsch
83. Hansel and Gretel by Brothers Grimm
84. Duncan the Dancing Duck by Syd Hoff
85. Froggy Learns to Swim by Jonathan London
86. Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You by Dr. Seuss
87. Please Try to Remember the First of Octember by Dr. Seuss
88. Maybe You Should Fly a Jet, Maybe You Should be a Vet by Theo Lesieg
89. Are You Grumpy Santa? by Gregg Spiridellis
90. When Santa Turned Green by Victoria Perla
91. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
92. Should I Share My Ice Cream by Mo Willems
93. The Gingerbread Mouse by Katy Bratun
94. Albie and the Space Rocket by Andy Cutbill
95. Mr. Mischief by Adam Hargreaves
96. Aliens Love Underpants by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort
97. But I am an Alligator by Lauren Child

No comments:

Post a Comment