A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Book 11 - The Giant Jam Sandwhich by John Vernon Lord and Janet Burroway

I really liked it, it is a gold star because it was really hard to read maybe even for an adult.  It is about a big sandwich to trap all the wasps.  The birds eat the big sandwhich with all the wasp guts for a hundred weeks.  This was a gift from Jilanna.  It was her favourite when she was little.  Isn't that amazing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment