A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Book 12 - I Am Invited To A Party! by Mo Willems

It is an AWESOME book!  I got it from the Librarians.  Leave a comment or send an email to me and tell me what you like or don't like about librarians. Tell me! I am a librarian myself.  I have a library in my closet.

This book is about Piggie getting invited for a birthday party.  But they didn't know what kind of a party it was so they wear everything.  It was a fancy dress costume pool party and everybody had fun.  Piggie and Gerald books ALWAYS have a pigeon at the end of the book.  The pigeon in this book is in an envelope. 



If it is your birthday, I really need you to listen to this song.  It is important. 
   Happy birthday to you,
   Happy birthday to you,
   You look like a monkeeeey,
   And you smell like one tooo. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Librarians! I think they are both awesome & fantastic.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like librarians. They know all the great book and are fun to hang out with. Some of my favourite people are librarians.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love librarians because they love books and so do I! And I wish I had a library in my closet!

    ReplyDelete