A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Book 14 - I'm Not Going to Get up Today by Dr. Seuss

 It is a gold star. I could not decide what star this was so I let my mind decide it was a gold.  This is about a boy who would not get out of bed.  They try everything to get him up even strawberry and marshmallow and butterscotch ice cream.  They keep trying different things but he will not get out of bed.  Finally they give up and give his breakfast away.  It sounds like my Mom. 

2 comments:

  1. Kael,
    I don't think I've read this book before. Which person in this book reminds you of your mother? The person who wants to sleep in or the person who gives away the breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both. Because my mom likes sleeping in and because she serves me breakfast and she has the power to take it away just like in the book.

    ReplyDelete