A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I was in the Newspaper!



It is Rockin' Awesome to be in the newspaper.  People are recognizing me from my picture and I got some more sponsors. Some people thought I have red hair but it is blonde hair.   I have been asked to talk about the book challenge at the Rotary Club. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kael! My name is Janis and I grew up in Lincoln, NB, right across from the airport. I now live in Port Coquitlam, BC (where Terry Fox was from). A friend of mine on facebook had a link to your blog. I think it is awesome that you love to read and are using that to raise money for a good cause. I am going to donate using the link here on your blog. I love Mo Willems and Dr. Seuss too. Have you read any books by Melanie Watt? The Scaredy Squirrel books are my favourite. Keep reading and inspiring people, Kael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Piggie and Gerald and Scaredy Squirrel. And I love any book of Mo Willems. Thank you for giving money to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete