A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Monday, June 27, 2011

Book 13 There is a Bird on Your Head! by Mo Willems

A bird lands on Gerald's head.  Then another bird lands on Gerald's head.  The two birds are in love so they start building a nest.  Then they look like they are hugging each other and then there are three eggs in the nest on Gerald's head.  The eggs hatch and Gerald has two birds, one nest and three chicks on his head.  He is not happy. 

Piggie tells Gerald if he doesnt want the birds on there then he should ask them to leave.  Gerald asks the birds to leave and they say "okay".  The birds move the nest to Piggie's head and Piggie is not happy.

3 comments:

  1. Kael, congratulations on this BIG project! Andre would be SO proud of all that you have done. Please add me to your list of sponsors for your Book Challenge. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading this book with you a long time ago. I like that the birds are in love.
    I am SO PROUD of you. You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birds remind me of Uncle Andre and Aunt Stacey because when they got married and in love.

    ReplyDelete