A Book Challenge for Andre


Andre was 37 years old. He died from heart disease. He was a very nice man. He lived with Stacey and his two cats and one dog. He was my uncle and l loved him a lot.

I am donating money for the Family Room at the hospital to remember Andre. I want to help to make $250 - maybe more. I am going to ask people to give me 25 cents for every book I read. My goal is to read 100 books.
By Kael


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Book 15 - The Cat in the Night by Dahlov Ipcar

I read books today at Aunt Stacey's work.  Because I had to because I am going to grade 3 and they were picking books for Grade 3 and I had to read them to know if they were good books.  I got a donation for my book challenge and Barb drew me a picture for reading some books.  The picture will be the cover for my Danny and the Dinosaur story.  I like that they were all good stories.  I even read a Level M book. 

The first book was The Cat in the Night.   I would say it is a gold star book.  I like when the cat saw the things I saw and then we see it all coloured in.  It is a cat at night and he keeps wandering around and seeing different things in the country.  I liked the colours and the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment